In 1989 the Watchtower released an internal ecclesiastical memo detailing various policies when law enforcement and the courts are involved. The rank-and file Jehovah's Witness is not privy to the information in these internal documents called Body of Elders (BOE) letters. In a similar fashion to the Crimen Solicitationis policy in the Catholic Church, criminal matters, including child abuse crimes are not reported, but the Watchtower's legal department is contacted first per BOE mandate. Click here to download.
Sunday, March 15, 2020
We are merging blogs. The new address is https://pedophilles.jehovahswitnesseswitness.us .
Links to Litigation and Official Reports
- "The Watchtower" Investigative Report
- A vs. Trusteed of the Watchtower Society
- Australia Royal Commission on Institutional Responses to Child Abuse
- Class Action Suit Against the Watchtower
- Complete Australia Commission Report on Watchtower Sexual Abuse
- Conti vs. Watchtower
- Gutierrez vs. the Watchtower
- Jehovah's Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
- Landmark Lawsuit Verdict Against the Watchtower
- Lopez vs. Watchtower
- Pardon vs. the Watchtower
- PBS-Did the Watchtower Cover Up Child Abuse?
- Report on Pedophiles in Australia
- State of Delaware vs. Laural Congregation of JWs Settlement Agreement
- VB vs Cairns Watchtower Case
- Watchtower Elder Found Guilty of Sexual Abuse
- Watchtower Elder Gets 14 Years for Sexual Abuse
- Watchtower Sexual Offender Receives 45 year Sentence
Child Abuse Links
Below is my disassociation letter. No one is ever officially gone until a JW disassociates himself or herself. I never felt the need ...
In 1989 the Watchtower released an internal ecclesiastical memo detailing various policies when law enforcement and the court...