This is unexpected. This is a site focusing on Watchtower pedophile issues in Arizona. It now has international traffic quite a bit. Maybe the international community is interested in the plight of Arizona. If you live outside the United States and you are looking for information but cannot find it on our site. Send us an email. We will try to get the information to you. Thanks for visiting
We are merging blogs. The new address is https://pedophilles.jehovahswitnesseswitness.us .
Links to Litigation and Official Reports
- "The Watchtower" Investigative Report
- A vs. Trusteed of the Watchtower Society
- Australia Royal Commission on Institutional Responses to Child Abuse
- Class Action Suit Against the Watchtower
- Complete Australia Commission Report on Watchtower Sexual Abuse
- Conti vs. Watchtower
- Gutierrez vs. the Watchtower
- Jehovah's Witnesses to compensate woman over sex abuse
- Landmark Lawsuit Verdict Against the Watchtower
- Lopez vs. Watchtower
- Pardon vs. the Watchtower
- PBS-Did the Watchtower Cover Up Child Abuse?
- Report on Pedophiles in Australia
- State of Delaware vs. Laural Congregation of JWs Settlement Agreement
- VB vs Cairns Watchtower Case
- Watchtower Elder Found Guilty of Sexual Abuse
- Watchtower Elder Gets 14 Years for Sexual Abuse
- Watchtower Sexual Offender Receives 45 year Sentence
Child Abuse Links
Below is my disassociation letter. No one is ever officially gone until a JW disassociates himself or herself. I never felt the need ...
In 1989 the Watchtower released an internal ecclesiastical memo detailing various policies when law enforcement and the court...